Sharpe SPNII Pneumatic Valve Actuators, Rack and Pinion
Sharpe Sonic Torque SPNII Series Pneumatic Actuators
Double-opposed piston, rack and pinion, pneumatic actuators for fast, efficient, and economical operation of ball, butterfly, and other rotary valves.
- High cycle life, rugged construction
- Compact design
- Independent, bi-directional, adjustable stops for both open and closed positions (050 and larger)
- Fifteen Models: SPNII032; SPNII050; SPNII063; SPNII075; SPNII085; SPNII100; SPNII115; SPNII125; SPNII145; SPNII160; SPNII180; SPNII200; SPNII240; SPNII265; SPNII300
- Torque output up to 53595 lbf-in (6055 Nm)
- Actuator input supply pressure up to 120 psi (8 bar)
- Temperature range from -4 °F to +180 °F (-20 °C to +82 °C)
- Body and Cover Material: Anodized 6063 Aluminum alloy with epoxy coated external surfaces
- ISO 5211 mounting pattern
- NAMUR accessory connections
- Optional higher/lower temperature configuration, -40°F to 300°F (-40°C to 149°C)
- Additional Options and Accessories - See Data Sheet
*This actuator is a direct replacement for the actuators used on CWI Sand Systems, designed and built by CWI Railroad System Specialists.