Railroad Derail Systems for Class 1, Regional, and Short Line Railroads
Railroad Derail Systems, Remote Operated and Monitored
Remote Operated Electric Derail Systems
- Improve Safety
- Increase Efficiency
- Decrease Labor Costs
- Improve Workplace Ergonomics
- Requires 120V power (*alternative power options for non-US locations)
- Manual override during power outages
- Mount control box anywhere conduit can be accessed between derail
- For derail systems with PLC control and wireless communications, see our Class 1 Automated Derail Systems
- Trusted by America's Railroads and rail served sites
Class 1 Derail Systems
- Central and secure command center w/ 2 industrial touchscreens
- Employee login & historical event log reports
- PLC based controls & wireless communications
- Industrial PTZ cameras & locomotive detection radar sensors
- Electric derail operator w/ bi-directional derail and heater
- Operates up to 22 derails per central command
- Engineered & Built by CWI in Barto, PA USA
- Trusted by America’s Class 1 Railroads
Automated electric derail systems allows the operator to provide life-critical roadway worker protection from a central command center. Indicator lights alert workers when the derails are up or down. The cameras allow workers to monitor the status from inside the office. Wheel counters, radar detection, industrial PTZ cameras, and other options available.
Simple electric key switch options available.
This is a custom system. Ask about more details on the best solutions for your railroad.
-Designed, Engineered, and built in Pennsylvania USA by CWI Railroad System Specialists
*RYSX Railroad Equipment Specialists is a division of CWI, Inc.