OPW 3640FT-0402 Aluminum 4" Swivel Joint, TTMA Flanges
OPW 3655FTH-0402 Aluminum 4" Double Swivel Joint with TTMA Flanges both ends and threaded Boss w/ Handle
- Part #: 3640FT-0402
- Series: 3600 Series Swivel Joints- Cast Aluminum (3000 Series Overall)
- Basic Style: Style 40, 1 Plane of Rotation
- Specific Style: Style 3640FT
- End Connections: 4" TTMA Tank Truck Flanges both ends
- Main Seal Material: Fluorocarbon (Viton)
- Body Material: Aluminum
- Grease Fitting: Yes
- Dual Race Ball Bearings
- Rebuild Kit Required: 3000RK-0402 (Requires 2 kits- 1 per plane of swivel)
- Manufacturer: OPW Engineered Systems
*Commonly found at the apex of an A-frame bottom truck loading arm.
Available in a variety of materials, sizes and styles to meet virtually any application.
- Sizes: 3/4” to 12”
- Standard Materials: Aluminum, Bronze, Carbon Steel, Ductile Iron, 316 Stainless Steel
- Standard Seals: Buna-N, Fluorocarbon, PTFE, EPDM, Neoprene, Kalrez®
- End Connections: FNPT, 150/300 ANSI Flanged Ends, Butt/Socket Welds
- Aluminum (ASTM B26, A356 T6)
- Bronze ( ASTM B62-83600)
- Carbon Steel (ASTM A105)
- Ductile Iron (ASTM A-536)
- Stainless Steel (ASTM A351-CF3M/CF8M)
Lubrication plays an important role in the life expectancy of a swivel joint. OPW has done extensive research to determine the best lubricants for our products. Our standard is a High Performance Synthetic Lubricant (OPW part # 880-0089).
- Specially formulated to reduce friction & wear.
- Requires only annual lubrication
- Will not drip, melt or carbonize
- Complies with FDA regulation 21CFR178.3570
- Temperature Range -40F – 750F (-40C – 399C)
- Not for use with EPT/EPDM Seals. EPT/EPDM seals require the use of OPW 885-0083 lubricant.