Dwyer Pressure Differential Switch, PS100-A1310-A002, PS100 PDPS Series
Sand System Pressure Differential Switch, PS100-A1310-A002, PS100 PDPS Series
*Pressure differential switch found in CWI sand systems.
- Part #: PS100-A1310-A002
- Series: PS100 Series
- Manufacturer: Dwyer Instruments
- Model #: PDPS-2-2-0.14-D
- Service:Air and Compatible gases.
- Wetted Materials:Polyphenylene oxide-styrene housing, Florosilicon diaphragm, Stainless Steel spring.
- Temperature Limits:-40 to 185°F (-40 to 85°C).
- Operating Pressure:0.07 in w.c. to 1.0 in w.c.
- Repeatability:±0.02 inches of w.c.
- Burst Pressure:3.5 psi (0.241 bar).
- Proof Pressure:1.0 psi (0.069 bar).
- Switch Type:Conventional snap action switch.
- Electrical Rating:5A @ 125/250 VAC.
- Process Connections:Multi-barb port connections for 1/4" and 3/8" ID tubing.
- Mounting Orientation:Mount switch with diaphragm in a vertical position unless customer has specified otherwise.
- Set Point Adjustment:Set point adjusted at factory.
- Weight:2.7 oz (76.5 g).
The Series PDPS's large diameter diaphragm and snap action switch make it dependable and ideal for OEM applications. The Series PDPS Pressure Switches are available for pressure, vacuum, and differential applications and are factory preset for pressures from 0.07 in. of w.c. to 1.0 in. of w.c. with full-scale repeatability of ±0.02 in. of w.c. Other features of the PDPS pressure switch include standard multi-barb port connections, inherent mounting and quick disconnect terminals, which make the Series PDPS perfect for many OEM applications.